Frank Shorter RACE4Kids' Health ...
Frank Shorter RACE4Kids' Health 5K & 2014 Health Odyssey, Where Science, Engineering and Health Collide for Kids!Join Olympic Gold Medalist, Frank Shorter at the 5th annual Frank Shorter RACE4Kids' Health 5K and 2014 Health Odyssey Expo presented by BELLCO at the 1STBANK Center in Broomfield. This event benefits Healthy Learning Paths, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that empowers children by teaching wellness strategies for success in health, learning, and life through our Be Well, Learn Well school program. Help us make, “Healthy, the New Happy for Kids!” Fantastic event features are:
- Meet Olympic Gold Medalist Frank Shorter at the Frank Shorter Runner's Clinic
- NEW, fast 5K race course
- Finish like a Rock Star inside the 1STBANK Center and see yourself on the Jumbotron!
- Cash prizes for top 3 overall male and female runners
- Medals and prizes for top three male and female finishers in each age category
- Chip timed BolderBOULDER 5K qualifier, quality tech shirts, and high value swag bag
- Yumtastic hot breakfast including coffee and hot chocolate!
- Alex’s 1K fun walk/run, honors Alexander Welch
- Futuristic 2014 Healthy Odyssey where Science, Engineering, and Health Collide for Kids!
- Diaper Dash for kids 2 and under (with adult), FREE, prizes
- Buzz for kids 3-5, FREE, prizes, meet the Applebee's Bee
- You are doing something that is great for kids, the community and YOU!
$20 kids 14&under,$30 earlybird, $35,add $5 on race day